Monday, April 13, 2020

More Chocolate Chip Cookies for Quarantined Us

 Since it has been about 2 weeks since we went to the grocery store and I had only two eggs that were about to expire (and the rest of the ingredient I needed) I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. I got out the old KitchenAid mixer (it came with the house and is really old) and whipped up some cookie dough. I used the recipe on the bag of chocolate chips.
I have to say they came out pretty good. I make them pretty big so instead of the 5 dozen it was supposed to make, I got 43 cookies total. Today was a very windy, miserable rainy day, and having some of these to munch on made it much better. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... now I want chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you searching for a HACKER for HIRE?
    The solution to all hacking jobs is right here.
    Are you looking for 100% services in terms of CREDIT SCORE increase,
    GRADES CHANGE, EMAIL, Facebook, GMAIL HACK,
    ACCESS TO YOUR PARTNER'S INFO or wiping CRIMINAL RECORDS. Go ahead & contact
    BESTAPPSHACKERS@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT HIM ON WHATSAPP +1(602)-609-4730 for all jobs and efficient delivery of services is guaranteed

    ReplyDelete