Sunday, November 22, 2020

Overdue Update

It is apparent that I am fairly horrible at keeping a blog. The first clue is that I haven't posted since forever.

Since my last post, we got our puppy, Dinah, and she is awesome. We have continued doing our radio show... a three hour eclectic music show on Tuesdays. We bought a house in my hometown of Rising Sun, MD, which needed lots of work. So we have been busy. 

It would be impossible to do a complete update of everything that has happened in the last 7+ months, so I'll just leave you with those highlight right now. Above is Dinah at 8 months. She just had her operation to remove her lady parts on Tuesday, so she has been recovering from that. Luckily she has been doing extremely well. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. congrats on the new house and family member. Stay safe.

    Sassybear
    www.idleeyesandadormy.com

    ReplyDelete