Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Shane and I Play the CHICKABOOM!


I love rockabilly singer Tami Nielsen's new album called CHICKABOOM! Tami was born in Canada, but now lives in New Zealand where she has been winning award after award. I bought CHICKABOOM! on vinyl recently and love it. One of the best songs on the album is Ten Tonne Truck (above).

Shane and I have a radio show on WERU in Maine, which is a local community station. Our show is 3 hours long starting at 11 a.m. ET on Tuesdays. We play an eclectic mix of folk, rock, pop, country, oldies... basically whatever we feel like. We played the above song today. Lately, we've been regularly playing songs from CHICKABOOM! Actually, I just like saying CHICKABOOM!

Today's show was just Shane in the studio, though I still helped prepare the show. I stayed home to take care of our dog Dinah, as it has only been a week since she was spayed.  Being the princess she is, she would not be happy being left alone for 5 hours. 

You can listen to a recording of our radio show by clicking on the WERU logo on the right side of our Webpage. There is always a link to our last two shows there. You can also just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment