Tuesday, March 31, 2020

We Are Back On the Air Today -- You Can Hear Us

These photos of me (above) and Shane (below) were taken when we could broadcast our radio show live from the studio at WERU, but because of the current pandemic we started recording shows from home. Today is the broadcast of our first attempt at a home show. It starts this morning (Tuesday) at 11 a.m. ET and is live until 2 p.m. ET. Here is a link where you can listen live or if you miss it, you can listen to the recording later. If you are in Maine, you can listen to it on the radio at 89.9 FM. The show is called On the Wing and it consists of eclectic music--some folky stuff, some standards, some Broadway, some new and some old music.


If you have a Wi-Fi streaming speaker such as an Echo or Google speaker, you can play our show live by asking Alexa or Google (or whoever) to play WERU (through TuneIn).

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so interesting! I am unfortunately stuck back in 1935 technology wise so I don't think I can listen. I just discovered you are the Mark from The Gay Almanac, that was one of my favorite blogs, so I already kind of know you already lol, hello Mark!!!

    ReplyDelete