Monday, March 30, 2020

The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #703

"I'm going to be vacuuming, if you want to go into the farthest room and start asking me questions."
I rarely find New Yorker cartoons very funny, but the one above in the latest issue kind of made me laugh to myself silently. It's funny because it's true. I didn't write the caption to the one above. I just liked it.

Each issue the magazine holds the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest. I've added the cartoon for a recent contest below, with a caption I wrote. Feel free to submit your own caption in the comments section. You can also enter your own caption in the actual contest by clicking here, but the deadline for this cartoon has passed. I missed it too. 
I don't care if it was your mother, give her back the purse.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are pretty good, Mark.

    Btw, in the "Running With Blue Sponge" photo on the right side in here, the stud with sunglasses seems quite interesting. Tried searching for it with the keyword "running" on your old blog, but didn't succeed to find a better quality photo (higher resolution).

    ReplyDelete